Ginger-Lime Beef & Noodles – 390 Calories
We all have days when we want to deviate from our standard eating routine and have something that’s just a little different.
Ginger-Lime Beef & Noodles may be exactly what you need to break out of a dining rut. It’s quick, an asian-inspired option and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare from prep to serve. Plus, this dish is a complete, positive cooking experience – the ingredients going in smell amazing, the contrast in colors look great, and there’s no question about the taste being on point.
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
- Serves – 4
- Calories – 390
- Fat – 9g
- Fiber – 2g
- WW – 8 pts
- 12 oz lean, flank steak
- Fresh lime juice, squeezed from 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 splenda packet or 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 package soba noodles (190 calories per serving or less)
- 2 scallion greens, thinly sliced
- Cook soba noodles according to package & set aside
- While noodles are cooking, preheat grill/ stovetop to med-high heat
- Season steak with salt & pepper to taste
- Grill flank steak to med temp or sear in pan on stove to medium
- Once to temperature, place steak to rest on plate for 5 min
- In meantime, make ginger-lime sauce by mixing:
- lime juice, ginger, soy sauce, red pepper, splenda/sugar
- Return to steak & slice into very thin, couple inch long strips
- Serve 1 cup of noodles in bowl, top with sliced beef, & scallion greens
- Drizzle 2-3 tbsp of ginger-lime sauce over entire entree and eat up!
After giving this one a shot, I bet you’ll come back for more. Mangia and enjoy.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- My training last week: 6 workouts for 18.89 mi and 2909 calories burned bit.ly/qPw7jV 2 days ago
- My training last week: 22.67 mi and 4017 calories burned bit.ly/qPw7jV 1 month ago
- Please consider supporting ALS research and our involvement in the Sharon Timlin Race: firstgiving.com/sharontimlinra… 1 month ago
- My training last week: 7 workouts for 18.3 mi and 3080 calories burned bit.ly/qPw7jV 1 month ago