Fitness DVD Review – 30 Minutes to Fitness
After having completed the Fitness DVD Challenge , I realized that I very much enjoyed test-driving new workout programs so I could see what I might be of help to me or others in various stages of their exercise regimens.
As a result, I’ve decided to continue heading down this path and have picked up a number of new DVDs to put through the paces and to report back on via thetreadmilldiaries.
This week’s DVD being reviewed is 30-Minutes to Fitness Body Training with Kelly Coffey-Meyer.
This particular workout consists of two 30 minute combination training tracks that:
- focus on:
- Program 1 – standing exercises targeting toning of legs, hips, glutes
- Program 2 – floor exercises focused on firming up your entire body
- offers 4 pre-mixes that allow you to vary your routine to isolate various body sections
Highlights from the DVD include:
- requires no equipment to complete
- suited for those of intermediate fitness levels
- can be standalone program or be used in combination with other cardio exercises
- delivers a full-body workout that you feel isolates various muscles
- not the most exciting/entertaining session but effective in providing a good workout
30-Minutes to Fitness Body Training is an option to consider when looking for an all-around workout option that doesn’t require more than a 30-minute investment to complete.