Featured Product: Goya Mojo Marinade
There are a number of seasonings & products out there that can save you significant time while still delivering dishes packed with bold taste.
Goya Mojo Criollo Marinade is one of these ingredients. It’s a unique marinade with a spicy, citrus flavor that takes very little effort to use. It pairs perfectly with pork or beef and brings a lot of zip and tang to your dish. Your recipe can simply involve marinating your protein in the Mojo and then grilling it (and it’s really good) or you can add a few more steps to make something like marinated flank steak tacos. Either way, you’re sure to enjoy the end result.
Nutritonal Facts per Serving (2 Tbsps):
- Calories - 10
- Total Fat - 0 g
- Total Fiber - 0 g
- WW – 0 points
You can find the Goya Mojo Criollo Marinade in the ethnic aisle of your local grocery store for several dollars a bottle or can buy it in bulk online at places like Amazon. If you’re looking for a new way to serve up your protein with relatively few hassles, this may be the option for you. Mangia and enjoy.
- Yummy Steak Marinade (notecook.com)
- Gourmet Grilling on a Budget (mint.com)
- How to Roast a Juicy and Slow Cooked Puerto Rican Pork (notecook.com)
- Olive Marinade Recipe (notecook.com)
- Fajitas 101 (mysanantonio.com)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- My training last week: 6 workouts for 18.89 mi and 2909 calories burned bit.ly/qPw7jV 1 day ago
- My training last week: 22.67 mi and 4017 calories burned bit.ly/qPw7jV 1 month ago
- Please consider supporting ALS research and our involvement in the Sharon Timlin Race: firstgiving.com/sharontimlinra… 1 month ago
- My training last week: 7 workouts for 18.3 mi and 3080 calories burned bit.ly/qPw7jV 1 month ago