- Highlighted products have been purchased by me based on interest in trying them
- No one has paid for / requested that I write a review of these items
- What you’re getting is strictly my opinion – & a direct result of personal eating enjoyment
- If it’s bad or not something that will support my nutritional goals – why mention it?
Someone I know recently suggested that I try the Wildtree product line – knowing that I would probably be a fan of the fact that their items are all natural and have no additives or food dyes. And, you know what? She was right. Their products – sauces, spices, etc – are absolutely great.
The most recent goodie of theirs that I’ve used to whip up a recipe is the Banana BBQ Sauce.
- I love Bananas.
- BBQing is da Bomb.
- And the stuff only has 35 calories per serving. How could I not be excited to check it out?
Carrying on with the whole banana & BBQ theme, I decided to debut this sauce on pork and chicken skewers that were accompanied by sweet vidalia onion and banana chunks. Here’s what they looked like:
….my husband and I were both BIG fans of how they turned out. They were sweet, tangy and definitely not your ordinary skewers.
If you like to cook outdoors or do a lot with proteins, I would highly recommend checking out Wildtree’s product options.
Some of my other favorite spice mixes from them include:
- Lemon Rosemary Blend
- Steak Rub
- And the Scampi Blend
Priced between 7.00-12.00 per jar, these items are affordable, add very little calories to your dishes, will last you some time and certainly help to jazz up any meal.